Hello,

I would like to ask about this issue before starting to post debug logs.

My application has been using async logging for years by setting this env
variable on tomcat 8.5.x running on java 11 with log4j-2.15/6/7/8/9:
-DLog4jContextSelector=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.BasicAsyncLoggerContextSelector

Now we have migrated to Tomcat 10.1.18, java 17 and log4j-2.22.1. With the
above variable set, nothing is logged. If I remove it then it starts to log
again, but without async.

Is there any change I'm missing regarding this async logging when moving to
these new versions of tomcat, java and log4j?

Thanks,

Joan.