From: Ganesh S <ganesh123.g...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 1:14 PM
To: Log4J Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Async logger not logging after upgrading tomcat, jdk and log4j

Hello,

Check the dependency hierarchy, which version of log4j is being used.

I had faced similar issue, even though if I specified some particular version
of log4j, maven was not picking that particular version though there were no
other dependencies which were using log4j at any nested level.

For that I had added the below in the pom.xml file

<properties>
    <log4j2.version>2.22.1</log4j2.version></properties>

After this also if it doesn't work pick the appropriate version of log4j which
supports your version of Java and tomcat.