Joan,

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 13:33, <joan.balagu...@ventusproxy.com> wrote:
> Issue fixed. The problem was in the disruptor library, which we also migrated
> from 3.4.4 to 4.0.0. Downgrading again to 3.4.4. fixed the problem.

Thank you for sharing your solution with us. Since nobody was able to
diagnose this problem from your status logs, I opened issue #2250[1]
to add the correct log statements during the initialization of LMAX
Disruptor.

Note also, that the upcoming version 2.23.0 will support both LMAX
Disruptor 3.x and 4.x (cf. issue #1829[2]), so you'll be able to
upgrade to 4.x.

As far as version 3.x of Log4j is concerned, our upcoming 3.0.0-beta2
will feature a separate `log4j-async-logger` artifact with a
non-optional dependency on `com.lmax.disruptor:disruptor`[3]. We hope
to relieve users from the burden of upgrading the Disruptor library
themselves and rely on the transitive dependency in
`log4j-async-logger`.

Piotr

[1] https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/issues/2250
[2] https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/issues/1829