> There's a marketing battle that needs to be fought first. We
> need, somehow,
> to ensure that newbie CGI programmers read criticisms of
> Matt's scripts
> _before_ they find Matt's Script Archive. And I don't know
> how you're going
> to undo five years of misinformation and achieve that.

Maybe we need to sponsor Matt Wright? The inverse of the Damian sponsorship,
we would cover whatever revenue he gets from his scripts in return for him
shutting all the sites down for a year, and redirecting everyone somewhere
else. What do you reckon? Sponsor Matt to not be involved with Perl for a
year?