On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Michael Stevens wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 03:47:48PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Write some stuff which will scan the local network for open relays and
> > then just talk SMTP to them.  Someone stupid enough to not be able to
> > install modules is stupid enough to have open relays.
> If it's the local network the ability to relay SMTP through a machine
> would be entirely sensible, surely?

Ah. Now what you want is to get a machine off ORBS to try and relay mail
through them with some source-routed path.... :) That's the way to abuse
them. :)

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)