Sergei,

I have merged StephenÅ› Patches sent on 24/01/2008, which modifies:

ltp/testcases/kernel/security/selinux-testsuite/README
ltp/testcases/kernel/security/selinux-testsuite/misc/sbin_deprecated.patch

Could you let me know whether this replaces the need for your Patch, or
your Patch (sent on 29/01/2008) is still needed to be applied. If
modifications need to be done, then please send me an updated one, diff
of present ltp cvs. Thanks

--Subrata