The ltsp.org is simple, and that's a good thing. I think there are some
areas in the page (project also?) that need attention:

1. more attractivr success stories from users and not just from admins
2. news / development
3. support
4. available professional support
5. social networks

It's still good page for everything and all technical things are well
organized by topic.
It just hasn't kept up with the latest LTSP technical development. If
tweaking content or starting all over just keep in mind the current good
navigation categories.

I'm also available to help adding content to the ltsp.org, and same time
interested helping with the outdated UbuntuLTSP + Debian LTSP documentation

Valtteri