From: Jerzy Zak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:31 PM
To: lute
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Playing in time

Thank you Jean-Marie,

After reading you and looking again to the Arthur's exemples, I
should have written:
1 galliard measure (one beat) = 1/2 of a pavan measure (one beat)

and in an original mensural notation would be:
3 half notes of a galliard (one beat to a measure) = 1 whole note of
a pavan (one beat or half of the measure)

Is it correct?
Jurek