Hi folks,

Martin Shepherd wrote:
>here are now so many of us with the Zoom H2 we should share our
>experiences with this machine.  Which settings did you use?

I just got mine and have been playing around with it instead of working.

I'm rather impressed with the quality of the out-of-the-box settings. But
there are so many settings that I'm wondering which to use for WAV recordings:

WAV44.1kHz/16bit
WAV44.1kHz/24bit
WAV48kHz/16bit
WAV48kHz/24bit
WAV96kHz/16bit
WAV96kHz/24bit

What do you guys suggest for recording a single instrument or a small group
of two or three? What are exactly the specific effets of bit rate and
quantization?

Thanks,

Dennis