But I havn't heared any complains when a trio of a singer, lute and
gamba are glorifying the Dowland's name. To be honest, to my ears the
lute is almost inaudible in such setting, and discussions about
poliphony of it's part or consecutive fifths is aimless. Very often
even without gamba.
In fact. However, tomorrow I have to do a pair of cuts from Silva Rerum with the melody given to the gamba. Hopefully I'll hear myself. I'll be amplified too.
RT

Do you mean the MS at the Krakow BJ 10002 (also numnered 127/56) of so many Ukrainian connection?
______
Yes. #85 for sure.
RT