On Jun 7, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Stewart McCoy wrote:

> The words "come" and "die" have two meanings.

If you're suggesting that "come" has an orgasm-related secondary meaning, I
think you're centuries early.  I'm pretty certain Dowland would not have
started with "Come again" if he thought it meant "have a second orgasm."  It
would make no sense in context.

As far as I know, "come" did not acquire such a meaning until long after "die"
ceased to be understood in a sexual sense.  Do you have other information?