Re: "come" in the sense of orgasm: One of my research areas is the use of obscenity to describe health concepts, so I happen to have encountered this question before. The OED Third dates this usage to "before 1650" and Partridge's Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English to 1600.

--
Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Assistant Professor

"Employed professionally to test ideas and propose solutions, to deepen knowledge
and refresh perspectives"
[Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson in Jefferson vs. Cuccinelli, quoted in editorial, "A
Shabby Crusade in Wisconsin", [New York Times, 28 Mar 2011].

Music is neither old nor modern: it is either good or bad music,
and the date at which it was written has no significance whatever.
     (Peter Warlock - The Sackbut - 1926)

"Be sure you choose what you believe and know why you believe it, because if you
don't choose your beliefs, you may be certain that some belief, and probably not a very
creditable one, will choose you."

Robertson Davies, The Manticore (London: Penguin, 1972; pp. 477-478)