Quoting howard posner <howardpos...@ca.rr.com>:

On Jun 7, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Stewart McCoy wrote:

The words "come" and "die" have two meanings.

If you're suggesting that "come" has an orgasm-related secondary meaning, I think you're centuries early. I'm pretty certain Dowland would not have started with "Come again" if he thought it meant "have a second orgasm." It would make no sense in context.

As far as I know, "come" did not acquire such a meaning until long after "die" ceased to be understood in a sexual sense. Do you have other information?

I think that this is a debate topic that can only climax in frustration for all concerned.