luckily I bought a supply of gut strings and fret gut from Sofracob,
   just as they closed, to last me the rest of my life....or at least my
   playing life.... I am 53.

   good luck to everyone in finding affordable gut.A  Maybe the chinese
   will come up with something,A  I'm sure they have no laws concerning
   gut.

   Bruno

   Montreal, Canada

   On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Daniel Winheld