Hi Danny

My better half, Kathleen, tried the Gitano and several other suction-cup
gizmos on her 8-course with success until the pressure it took to initiate
the cups made a nice rib-crack. She's back to the footstool.

I like to stand with my archlute using a strap. I use a wedge of foam to
counter the twist that the instrument seems to want to do.

With Best Regards,

Joseph Mayes