Boy, that Mary Burwell- always the life of the party! Not a big Patsy
   Cline fan, I hear. But every lute player should allow her spirit to sit
   one's shoulder, and whisper- just occasionally- in one's shell-like
   ear:
   In conclusion, the greatest error that is in playing upon the lute is
   to play too
   fast, and not to keep the time, and not to use the right fingers.
   Without that,
   play never so well, you are but a bungler and fit only to amaze the
   ignorant
   sort of people and make a fool of yourself.
   OK, yes Ma'am!
   Dan (drives & plays too fast too often, tempus uncontrollabus fuggitus
   maximus)