I, also, find these emails on a supposed connexion between Renaissance lute
music and Indian music to be tedious and exceedingly uninteresting.

Edward C. Yong

========

τούτο ηλεκτρονικόν ταχυδρομείον εκ είΦωνου εμεύ επέμφθη.
Hæ litteræ electronicæ ab iPhono missæ sunt.
此電子郵件發送于自吾iPhone。
This e-mail was sent from my iPhone.