Dear Luca,

I forgot to add: is there any other info you'd like? I have a few more photos. It is indeed on display in Rome at the Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali, and the catalogue number is 976. Luisa Cervelli: La Galleria Armonica, Catalogo del Museo degli strumenti musicali di Roma, Roma 1994, pp. 297-299 from where I got my photos.

Best wishes,

David