Dear Luca,

   Yes, I forgot to write, I also own a copy of Schelleâs 1728 instrument,
   made by Ivo Magherini. Tuned in d minor, as you mention, without the
   high f course, it's an extremely effective instrument which works
   fantastic for the German late baroque repertoire. Highly recommend
   model for anyone interested in playing this music.

   Best,

   Magnus

   [1]Skickat från Yahoo Mail för iPhone

   Den söndag, augusti 18, 2019, 6:00 em, skrev Luca Manassero