Hi,

I hope this is the right place to send an 'i have an idea' email,
it isn't clear on the developer's page.

My idea is this: Allow non-previously entered labels to be used
as references.  This is a quick-fix for allowing those (like me)
to embed cross-references to other documents (i'm writing a book
and need to reference sections in other chapters that are
parts of a multi-part main document).  It would be *really* nice
to have label/reference support across documents somehow.  Right
now, i have to latex code such cross-references.

Thanks for your time, keep up the excellent work.

-Chris.