On Fri, 12 May 2000, Allan Rae wrote:

> who cares what he wrote, he's alive!
>
> Yay!

:)

> I do hope you haven't been dangerously ill or anything.

Hi Allan, I am ill of work, nothing else.

> It's friday so I should probably flame you for not making an appearance
> sooner. Slacker!

Well, I have been just a passive member of this list, for months. Now I
have a real job and a lot of things to do.  :(

> So, are you now back or is this a fleeting visit?
> Where's the new Mathed?

If you help me to update it to the recent kernel changes, I'll unveil it
gladly. :)

> Any number of other annoying questions... ;-)
>
> Are you coming to the developers meeting?

I'll try but I'm involved in a big project, I'm not sure I'll have the
time. However, it's possible that I'll go to your land, as a member of
the support team for the wind sailing team (sorry I don't know the proper
terms) in the next games, but that's not sure.

BTW is the GUI independence ready?

Greets,

Alejandro