Bo Peng wrote:
> They do not work. :-(
Are you sure?

Oops, I was using LeftMargin... :-)

I can polish this and add lyx2lyx.
What does lyx2lyx do with layouts it doesn't recognize (i.e., ones I custom-defined)? That's what this would be, basically, unless you want to convert it to the ERT hack or whatever.
I wrote this for my own use but if
there is a bug report for it, I guess I can make this official. Is
this something you want for 1.5.0?
The enhancement was something for which I asked, actually, but this question comes up fairly frequently on the user's list. So I think it'd be nice to have, and since it's just a layout, it's not like it's a big deal so far as the code is concerned. You could probably put it in stdclass.inc, as it is going to be useful in almost every case.

Richard