Richard Heck wrote:
Helge Hafting wrote:
* Layout files should be able to set things like document font, language,
  paper size and so on - if the layout writer thinks it is appropriate.
Today I can't just send someone a custom .layout, I have to tell them to
  set "palatino", margins, and so on too.  And they have to do this on
  every new document, if the custom document type don't match
  document defaults otherwise used.
Please post an enhancement request about this so it doesn't get lost.
Enhancement request 4072 filed.