On Nov 2, 2007 3:47 PM, Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >> I can do that, no problem.
>  >> I though lyx2lyx would do such things anyway though,
>  >
>  > I did not want to complicate lyx2lyx by adding another reversion
>  > function to remove this section.
>
> This won't complicate lyx2lyx, that's what lyx2lyx is for. Removing stuff
> manually from a LyX file
> using an editor is no option!

During a fast-evolving period like this, with no public release in
between, reversion of lyx2lyx is IMHO acceptable. In this particular
case, if version 250 adds the manifest section, and 260 removes this
section, all 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 conversion will go through this useless
addition and removal, so I reverted part of version 250 (I do not
remember the exact format number).

Cheers,
Bo