>> > And now this seems to be broken. Have a look at the attached shots.

What is broken? mail-archive.com doesn't list your mail.

I rechecked what I have done and the only thing that might be a problem is the decreased width of the textedit fields.

>> the problem that the reported bug is not bug, but consequence of the fact
>> that first two and last two combos are not part groupbox, so the width
>> is a bit bigger. i didnt see the way how to fix it, so escaped from it ;)
>
> So, can we revert r33783 ?

Why have you reverted my change? It fixed the misalignment of the text edits and their width can also be increased if necessary. It is not OK to revert things without contacting the author. Moreover, why not considering that the existing layout can be improved?

I therefore reverted the reversion and increased the text edit field widths.
If the problem was another one please inform me.

Uwe