On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 02:04:36AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> What is broken? mail-archive.com doesn't list your mail.

Aren't you supposed to be subscribed to the devel list?

> I rechecked what I have done and the only thing that might be a
> problem is the decreased width of the textedit fields.

No, you broke the dialog because resizing was not working anymore and
translated strings were truncated and thus only partially shown.

> >> the problem that the reported bug is not bug, but consequence of the fact
> >> that first two and last two combos are not part groupbox, so the width
> >> is a bit bigger. i didnt see the way how to fix it, so escaped from it ;)
> >
> > So, can we revert r33783 ?
>
> Why have you reverted my change? It fixed the misalignment of the
> text edits and their width can also be increased if necessary.

You simply astonish me. I didn't revert your change but simply restored
the resizing capability.

> It is not OK to revert things without contacting the author.

Again, I didn't revert anything but simply fixed what you messed up.
I replied to your change, informing you that you had broken the dialog,
and you simply ignored that. That is what is not OK, IMHO.

> Moreover, why not considering that the existing layout can be
> improved?

I am really baffled by your statements. That is precisely what I did.

> I therefore reverted the reversion and increased the text edit field widths.
> If the problem was another one please inform me.

I should have missed something here, as I didn't know that you were the
release manager with the power of reverting things without contacting the
author. This is a very harsh behavior.

--
Enrico