On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 10:22:35PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Esp. with the Formats (Outputs->Formats). This is the first point: where
> should it go. Formats are for input AND output. Suggestions for the name of a
> new top level tab?
>
> Second point. I shoved in the "Viewers" field with this tab. I propose having
> it optional. Make sense, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Yes, it does seem reasonable.
When do you plan on making this tab functional ?

> The colours tab is a shameless copy of an xforms demo. I've tried to write it
> in C++, but I'm a bit of a novice still. All feedback welcome.

Is it possible to replace the X11 colors browser with a table of buttons,
each one colored by a different color ?
(or at least, in the browser put the color name before the rgb values, or
omit the rgb values).

> oh yes, and I THINK I've fixed the crash problem when closing LyX after
> opening FormPreferences. Could someone check, as I can't reproduce the
> problem here...

Yes, the crash is gone.