On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016 um 19:03:51, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
>> Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016 um 18:43:03, schrieb Georg Baum
>> <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
>> > Kornel Benko wrote:

>> > The remaining directories from the second list would be located as follows:
>> >
>> > bin:    $prefix/bin
>> > fonts:  $datarootdir/fonts/truetype/$package
>
> I am not sure about this one. Are there clashes with
> the same files installed by different lyx-version?
> How should latex select the correct data?

On Ubuntu for the fonts-lyx packages I simply make them conflict with
each other, meaning that the user can install only one on the same
system (e.g. fonts-lyx or fonts-lyx2.2).

>> > locale: $datarootdir/locale
>> > tex:    $datarootdir/texmf/tex/latex/$package
>
> Same here.

Not sure what happens in this case, though.

Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02