On 31 July 2017 at 20:44, Guillaume MM <g...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Le 31/07/2017 à 13:31, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
>
>>         I meant it in this sense. If a vote only means "I did not have a
>>         look at
>>
>>     the patch but I am fed-up so let us go ahead" then it is not taking
>>     responsibilities.
>>

>> A vote is a vote. If the given voting will be Rates differently, this
>> will be have been the last voting I have participated on this list.

I guess he wrote that from a iPhone, which I say because I (unwillingly)
have an iPhone and my girlfriend has remarked on the reduced quality of my
language when I use the phone.

> I am not sure I got your last sentence right :) but nobody proposed to
> discard any vote.

Do we have an overview somewhere (with patch reference) for the
alternatives proposed for beta1, which is then what's likely to end up in
2.3?
Note: I did just look at the wiki page but didn't see it there clearly.
/Christian