Le 29/07/2017 à 23:54, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 04:09:56PM +0200, Guillaume MM wrote:

* Having to use -shell-escape for running Pygments.

Yes, and if we go the way of the patch, I don't think any other
improvements (e.g. post-beta1) will be made to address this, until
perhaps 2.4.0 if the Github issues is addressed.

I take note.

I would also be more comfortable if somebody takes responsibility for
any patch that is to be committed, given that the author has said that
they do not endorse it.

Fair point. My goal with the vote was to collectively take
responsibility, since this is an important patch and involves security.
But I feel that most people are just tired of the debate and are hoping
too much to move forward that they have not taken a deep look.

I meant it in this sense. If a vote only means "I did not have a look at
the patch but I am fed-up so let us go ahead" then it is not taking
responsibilities.