On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 07:12:35PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:

> Available at
> <URL:http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net/wysiwyg-draft.pdf>.  Now
> the deadline for the proceedings is already over, but this will
> certainly not be the last time I try to hand something in, and the
> talk itself is yet to happen.
>
> Comments?

Perhaps you should mention Texlite.

 "It must be noted that LyX screen display in particular in the math area does
  not seem to be optimized for readability."

What does this mean ?

 "LyX has the same update-per-keystroke policy that, in connection with
  justification, leads to the concertina effect of shrinking and expanding
  lines during normal text insertion."

LyX can be configured to show the text on screen with ragged right alignment,
without an impact on the latex output.