On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:53:17AM +0300, edu Gpl wrote:
> Can you attach the newest version of your English and
> Arabic example files?
> OK, i do
>  Do you get any errors when you compile either of
> them?
> nothing, no errors.

I confirm that I can compile both .lyx files to PDF without
modifications. Thanks!

A few comments:

- In the English file name there is a "right-to-left mark" character.
(U+200F). I didn't know such a thing existed. That seems useful. But if
we include it in LyX I think we should remove the character.

- What is the status of LuaTeX + Arabic? I get errors with this document
  and also with the Arabic Intro.lyx. Is there something wrong with the
  LuaTeX code that LyX produces?

- Thanks for sending crown.png. I think we should use a .svg. If you
  export to PDF with crown.png and you zoom in on the icon, you will see
  that it's pixelated because it is a bitmap format. I think it is
  better to us an SVG to set a good example to users. If you do not have
  the .svg for the .png that you created, I can create one. Should I do
  that?

- What is the purpose of the following? Using the fancy color box module
  doesn't take care of anything? Looking at the comment, I guess it
  provides skins for extra customization?

    \usepackage{tcolorbox}
    % tcolorbox skins support
    \tcbuselibrary{skins}

- What is the point of this code?

    % For \arrayrulecolor
    \usepackage{colortbl}

  Thanks for putting the comment, but I don't know what \arrayrulecolor
  is or where it is used.

Thanks for your patience on this. I hope my picky comments don't
discourage you.

Scott