I confirm that I can compile both .lyx files to PDF without
modifications. Thanks!

A few comments:

- In the English file name there is a "right-to-left mark" character.
(U+200F). I didn't know such a thing existed. That seems useful. But if
we include it in LyX I think we should remove the character.
i add underscore like this _ , you can remove it

- What is the status of LuaTeX + Arabic? I get errors with this document
  and also with the Arabic Intro.lyx. Is there something wrong with the
  LuaTeX code that LyX produces?
i don't know????

- Thanks for sending crown.png. I think we should use a .svg. If you
  export to PDF with crown.png and you zoom in on the icon, you will see
  that it's pixelated because it is a bitmap format. I think it is
  better to us an SVG to set a good example to users. If you do not have
  the .svg for the .png that you created, I can create one. Should I do
  that?
i made new svg logo in attachment

- What is the purpose of the following? Using the fancy color box module
  doesn't take care of anything? Looking at the comment, I guess it
  provides skins for extra customization?
you can remove the tcolorbox

    \usepackage{tcolorbox}
    % tcolorbox skins support
    \tcbuselibrary{skins}
removed

- What is the point of this code?
    % For \arrayrulecolor
    \usepackage{colortbl}
  Thanks for putting the comment, but I don't know what \arrayrulecolor
  is or where it is used.
removed

Thanks for your patience on this. I hope my picky comments don't
discourage you.
I who thank you for your work in this scientific project, which serve millions
of professor and students in the world

best regards.

> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 10:53:17AM +0300, edu Gpl wrote:
> > Can you attach the newest version of your English and
> > Arabic example files?
> > OK, i do
> >  Do you get any errors when you compile either of
> > them?
> > nothing, no errors.
>
> I confirm that I can compile both .lyx files to PDF without
> modifications. Thanks!
>
> A few comments:
>
> - In the English file name there is a "right-to-left mark" character.
> (U+200F). I didn't know such a thing existed. That seems useful. But if
> we include it in LyX I think we should remove the character.
>
> - What is the status of LuaTeX + Arabic? I get errors with this document
>   and also with the Arabic Intro.lyx. Is there something wrong with the
>   LuaTeX code that LyX produces?
>
> - Thanks for sending crown.png. I think we should use a .svg. If you
>   export to PDF with crown.png and you zoom in on the icon, you will see
>   that it's pixelated because it is a bitmap format. I think it is
>   better to us an SVG to set a good example to users. If you do not have
>   the .svg for the .png that you created, I can create one. Should I do
>   that?
>
> - What is the purpose of the following? Using the fancy color box module
>   doesn't take care of anything? Looking at the comment, I guess it
>   provides skins for extra customization?
>
>     \usepackage{tcolorbox}
>     % tcolorbox skins support
>     \tcbuselibrary{skins}
>
> - What is the point of this code?
>
>     % For \arrayrulecolor
>     \usepackage{colortbl}
>
>   Thanks for putting the comment, but I don't know what \arrayrulecolor
>   is or where it is used.
>
> Thanks for your patience on this. I hope my picky comments don't
> discourage you.
>
> Scott

n,name,id,subject,grade
1,احمد محمد حمود,12345678,فيزياء,89
2,عبد الرحمن عبد العزيز,12345679,فيزياء,95
3,عبد الودود عمار,12345680,فيزياء,87

n,name,id,subject,grade
1,alpha,12345678,physics,89
2,beta,12345679,physics,95