Can anybody help me to include the LaTeX-package g-brief (.sty and .cls)
into LyX as a textclass? I tryed this over the whole weekend using the
latest documentation coming with LyX and didnīt get it working. Iīm not
a TeX expert but I love using LaTeX and mostly LyX. Is anybody perhaps
working on that? If not, who can tell me the major steps?

I tried to create a file g-brief.layout, declared the textclass and
wanted to Include g-brief. This caused an error reading inputfile with
no further reasons.

g-brief is a very nice LaTeX package creating very good looking business
letters according to german rules.

Martin.