>Try to tell to all LyX german users you see that g-brief is great,
>until one of them gives up and implements it :)
>
>JMarc

you wonŽt beleve but I GOT IT WORKING !!!
It is not allready finnished with all the options and acurate template
but the way is clear. Thanks for your hints.

When I ever find the time I give you the information which I missed in
customisation.lyx help file concerning this matter. At least it was
really simple to implement g-brief. My be IŽll find other nice macros in
CTAN to implement.

BTW, what do you think about musitex?....o.k., we talk about this next
week.
Martin.