Blast, forgot to include the text of /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

Contents of /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
aims-ubuntu-sagemath-xenial.list
aims-ubuntu-sagemath-xenial.list.distUpgrade
aims-ubuntu-sagemath-xenial.list.save
dropbox.list
dropbox.list.distUpgrade
dropbox.list.save
jasp-uva-ubuntu-jasp-xenial.list
jasp-uva-ubuntu-jasp-xenial.list.distUpgrade
jasp-uva-ubuntu-jasp-xenial.list.save
jonathonf-ubuntu-texlive-2016-zesty.list
jonathonf-ubuntu-texlive-zesty.list
jonathonf-ubuntu-texlive-zesty.list.save
lyx-devel-ubuntu-release-xenial.list
lyx-devel-ubuntu-release-xenial.list.distUpgrade
lyx-devel-ubuntu-release-xenial.list.save
lyx-devel-ubuntu-release-zesty.list
lyx-devel-ubuntu-release-zesty.list.save
marutter-ubuntu-rrutter-zesty.list
marutter-ubuntu-rrutter-zesty.list.save
rkward-devel-ubuntu-rkward-stable-cran-zesty.list
rkward-devel-ubuntu-rkward-stable-cran-zesty.list.save
webupd8team-ubuntu-sublime-text-3-xenial.list
webupd8team-ubuntu-sublime-text-3-xenial.list.distUpgrade
webupd8team-ubuntu-sublime-text-3-xenial.list.save

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada