No! In fact I even installed Ruurd Reitsma's port just
to test this and it didnt worked

I installed the windows port in C:\Lyx directory.. and
then extracted the file in the tex2lyx zipfile you
posted today to their respective paths and then after
running I got something like
--
Unable to determine the path to the LyX binary from
the command line tex2lyx

in the shell (I put the bin directory in my path so I
can run tex2lyx anywhere.. but it didnt even worked
when I tried it where it was copied).

Jose Capco