On Wednesday 02 February 2005 13:31, you wrote:
> No!

Ach!

> In fact I even installed Ruurd Reitsma's port just
> to test this and it didnt worked

Why did you think you needed this?

> I installed the windows port in C:\Lyx directory.. and
> then extracted the file in the tex2lyx zipfile you
> posted today to their respective paths and then after
> running I got something like

Just a second. tex2lyx expects to find the support files in a
directory ..\Resources\lyx relative to the directory holding the
binary itself. If you have copied only the tex2lyx binary then that's
not going to work. Please use the whole package. Install it as (say)
C:\tex2lyx. Whatever.

> --
> Unable to determine the path to the LyX binary from
> the command line tex2lyx
> ----

What happens if you specify the full path to the binary
   C:\tex2lyx\bin\tex2lyx.exe

(Sorry to sound so silly. It turns out Lars broke lots of file-related
things on Windows the other day and we're trying to clear up the
mess.)

> in the shell (I put the bin directory in my path so I
> can run tex2lyx anywhere.. but it didnt even worked
> when I tried it where it was copied).
>
> Jose Capco
Angus