On Nov 9, 2014, at 6:10 PM, Zach Oakes <zsoa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you elaborate on what you are trying to say? As I mentioned, I already
> ran "codesign -dv MyApp.app", and it does indeed show "version=2". Yet, I
> still get the error from Apple after uploading.

Sorry, I had read your poset a little while back and missed the significance of
that until after I focused on the "so I think I am using v2 signatures. “ and
did some checking myself to see how you would display that.
Not sure, otherwise, the Mavericks section also has…
        • It records substantially all files by default. There are no default
"holes" (omit rules).
        • It records nested code (frameworks, dylibs, helper tools and apps,
plug-ins, etc.) by recording their code signature for verification.
        • It records symbolic links. Version 1 resource envelopes ignore
symlinks.

There was some mention awhile ago I think that a jli(?) lib used a symbolic
link or something like that? That might of been mentioned on the old Apple
java-dev list. Would cause a problem now. You could ‘ls’ all the files in your
embedded jre checking for any sum

> version=2 rules=12 files=7

Since it is now “all files” you could verify the file count in your bundle is
actually 7?

Michael Hall

trz nio.2 for OS X http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#trz

HalfPipe Java 6/7 shell app http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#halfpipe

AppConverter convert Apple jvm to openjdk apps
http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#appconverter