Thanks to Niels who spent this afternoon working on this, we now have
maemo.org signed repositories! Without further ado, they are:

    deb http://repository.maemo.org/community/ diablo free non-free
    deb http://repository.maemo.org/community-testing/ diablo free non-free

The community/ one is supposed to be the "stable" one and is currently
empty, while community-testing now holds the contents of my private
testing repository.

To anyone interested in testing:

  1. Understand that these packages are unofficial software updates
     provided by the maemo.org community with no warranty expressed or
     implied and are not supported by Nokia.  Is is highly recommended
     that you have a recent backup before proceeding.

  2. Make sure you have not (perhaps unintentionally) removed the
     appropriate osso-software-version-rxXX package for your device,
     of if you have re-install it as SSU simply won't work without it.

  3. Visit
<http://repository.maemo.org/community-testing/community-testing.install>
     with the built-in browser (microb) and open it with the
     application manager when prompted. This will install the
     community-testing repository and an enabler package that loads
     its public key and sets up the package domain with a higher
     priority than the nokia-system one so that nokia-system packages
     can be updated.

  4. Refresh the application manager (bottom right button) so it will
     see the packages in the community-updates domain and offer the
     update.

  5. Install the update.

  6. Report any issues to <http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=30648>
     (for now, I'll be bugging Andre for a bugs.maemo.org product soon).

To anyone interested in contributing: look at
<http://wiki.maemo.org/Talk:Diablo_Community_Project> for the backlog
and see if anything grabs your interest.

N810W (RX48) owners are particularly welcome, as are people who are
willing to review source packages :-)

L.