Hi,

Just reminder about "official" Diablo kernel fix for USB networking with
Windows PCs that seems to be missing from the list.

Patch and rebuilt Diablo kernel can be downloaded from here:
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/maemo-dev-env-downloads.php. See file
diablo_kernel_usbnet_patch_windows_v0.4.zip for details.

>  kernel-diablo:
>   * Fixes: BMO#2249: FM Radio frequency not set for use in Japan.
>     Martin Grimme <martin.grimme at lintegra.de>
>   * Fixes: BMO#2491: cant run camera applications with v4l2.
>     Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus at nokia.com>
>   * Fixes: BMO#3123: Patch to kernel to allow DSP framebuffer sharing on N8x0
>     devices.
>     Simon Pickering <S.G.Pickering at bath.ac.uk>
>   * Fixes: BMO#3519: Integrate screen rotation patches into stock kernel.
>     Luarvique L. Luarvique <luarvique at gmail.com>
>   * Changed debian/rules to do a parallel make because Diablo's
>     dpkg-buildpackage is too old to support -j and I'm lazy.

This patch we did is actually back port from generic Linux kernel to Diablo as
this was generic problem in Linux kernel at Diablo times.

Cheers,
//Jarmo