That's strange. Then again perhaps Map3D's implementation of this API
behaves differently from its MapGuide counterpart.

Either way, what you want is the name of the raster property definition in
the feature class. From your current MgLayerBase (lyr) you can get its
class definition (lyr.GetClassDefinition()).

In that class definition, loop through its property collection until you
find one whose type is raster. The name of that property is what you want
to pass into CLIP()

- Jackie

You wrote:

Thank you Jackie! This is very helpful.

Now I’m getting and Exception when executing the ISelect.  I think it
is because lyr.GetFeatureGeometryName() returns an empty string.

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo