Plan B then is to get at this class definition through the FDO IConnnection,

Make a IDescribeSchema command (using the correct CommandType enum as
previously stated), execute it loop through its results until you find the
matching feature class which lyr.GetFeatureClassName() should tell you the
name of the feature class to look for ...

... Unless that method too throws "not implemented", in which case ... what
kind of an implementation of the MapGuide API is this?

- Jackie

You wrote:

Ugh…Now I’m getting a “not implemented” exception on that method.
Starting to wonder if this is even possible from Map 3D.

--
*Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo