Ugh…Now I’m getting a “not implemented” exception on that method.  Starting to
wonder if this is even possible from Map 3D.

From: mapguide-users <mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of
Jackie Ng
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2023 11:38 AM
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Resample or Clip expression for WMS connection

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

That's strange. Then again perhaps Map3D's implementation of this API behaves
differently from its MapGuide counterpart.

Either way, what you want is the name of the raster property definition in the
feature class. From your current MgLayerBase (lyr) you can get its class
definition (lyr.GetClassDefinition()).

In that class definition, loop through its property collection until you find
one whose type is raster. The name of that property is what you want to pass
into CLIP()

- Jackie

You wrote:

Thank you Jackie! This is very helpful.

Now I’m getting and Exception when executing the ISelect.  I think it is
because lyr.GetFeatureGeometryName() returns an empty string.
--
Please Note: I no longer create new posts or post replies to any OSGeo mailing
list through nabble. As a result, you most likely won't see this message appear