Hi!
With things progressing well with the content of the report (almost all articles are done and are currently in the proof reading phase), we can now move forward with the design. Daniel have made a good base design and now we just need the layouts for how the content will look in place.
https://live.gnome.org/DanielGalleguillos/GNOME_Mockups
Daniel: Are you up for taking the content in the wiki and apply it to your designs to see how it all will look in the end? It will need some space for photos, and we need to get a list of good photos to go with the articles. Anyone interested in taking that on?
- Andreas