FWIW I love the 1st cover and the 2nd interior design - mostly due to
concerns related to printing and using an excessive amount of ink with
the interior of option 1 :)

Emily

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Andreas Nilsson <li...@andreasn.se> wrote:
> Hi!
> With things progressing well with the content of the report (almost all
> articles are done and are currently in the proof reading phase), we can now
> move forward with the design.
> Daniel have made a good base design and now we just need the layouts for how
> the content will look in place.
> https://live.gnome.org/DanielGalleguillos/GNOME_Mockups
> Daniel: Are you up for taking the content in the wiki and apply it to your
> designs to see how it all will look in the end?
> It will need some space for photos, and we need to get a list of good photos
> to go with the articles. Anyone interested in taking that on?
> - Andreas
> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein