Hi Daniel!
Putting marketing-list in cc.

On 2013-04-19 11:28, Daniel Galleguillos C. wrote:

Andreas.-

I've added 90% text,but I have some questions to continue and do not twice work .

1.- Letter from the executive Director. (Is not in English, or I add like appear in the image)

The text is mockup text, as it still needs the text from Karen.

2.- Where I can find some Pictures for GSOC & GPOW.

People from the marketing-team can help you here. GUADEC photos is a good resource.

3.- 15 Year Anniversary of the GNOME Project. (Do you have some sketch for Timeline)

We can use the same as here.
http://www.happybirthdaygnome.org/

4.- Conference and Hackfest (where I can find some Picture for each one of the CaHF)

Marketing team can help you here.

5.- Marina Winner of the Pants Award, I Need a Picture or just I take one from: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2011/ThankYouPants

I think we might have something from GUADEC.

6.- Bugsquad, I take the data from: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=weekly-bug-summary.html&days=366&products=500&reporters=15&hunters=15&patchers=15&reviewers=15

Or I use this https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2013-January/msg00000.html ?

7.- I don’t have the Data for Budget. (Where I can Get some Pictures)

I'm working on this together with Shaun and Karen.

8.- Firneds Of GNOME Contributors.( Is not in English, or I add like appear in the image) or add https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2012/FoGContributors

Mockup text, so the list from the url above is correct.

- Andreas