How is this going?
- Andreas

On 2013-04-09 10:13, Daniel Galleguillos C. wrote:
Andreas,
Thanks dude this will help me a lot to finish the report this week and send it for any correction.

    On 2013-04-08 21:00, Daniel Galleguillos wrote:

        El 19-03-13 11:12, Andreas Nilsson escribió:

            Hi!

        Hi Andreas, Sorry for delay, arrives today <<working at mine,
        restricted connections>>:(

            With things progressing well with the content of the
            report (almost all articles are done and are currently in
            the proof reading phase), we can now move forward with the
            design.
            Daniel have made a good base design and now we just need
            the layouts for how the content will look in place.
            https://live.gnome.org/DanielGalleguillos/GNOME_Mockups
            Daniel: Are you up for taking the content in the wiki and
            apply it to your designs to see how it all will look in
            the end?

        I know I'm late so I'll work really hard this week to apply
        the content in the layout and this weekend I´ll have the
        report ready for any corrections.

    No worries!
    I made a sketch on how they pages could be laid out over 20 pages.

https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/annual-report-2012.png

    - Andreas
-- marketing-list mailing list
    marketing-list@gnome.org <mailto:marketing-list@gnome.org>