In the interests of avoiding formalism, I suggest the following outline
approximates the principles articulated in the charter ...

Anyone who is prepared to discuss issues germaine to Marxist theory and
practice in good faith, be they self-professed Marxists or otherwise,
whether they favour reformist social democracy or Leninist revolution,
Manchester United or Manchester City,  is welcome on this list while I've a
hand in it.

And I also happen to think that Marxism is too broad a church to exclude
'left reformism' (a tag carelessly tossed about in describing everything
from liberal humanism to various notions of just how closely - or not - a
revolution would ultimately approximate a sudden 'big bang' - revolutions
can take time and they can culminate through increments, after all -
consider tectonic dynamics).

We have to keep an eye on where we are and where we're not, after all.  And
one place where we're not right now is anywhere near the lawns of the
winter palace (if that's the picture of 'revolution' held in most Thaxists'
heads - I wouldn't know).  Furthermore, there's support in the big fella's
writings for reformism as revolutionary practice (eg. The Hague speech of
1872).

I continue to disagree heartily with Chris on the Yugoslavia question, but
I wouldn't waste time on a list where everyone agreed.  And he does at
least evince a grasp of the inescapable fact that we'll be getting to
wherever we're going from where we are now.  Good on him.

But NATO are still butchers.

Cheers,
Rob.