#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Calling yourself a 'marxist' doe't , as you seem to believe, entitle you to
simply invent nonsense about Syria, for which you can't point to ANY scholarly
sources since they don't exist.

When I point to sources, even pro US wones, that state the bulk of fighting
against Assad is by foreign mercenaries, you ignore that, as in this last post.

 Chuckle, I'm going to look elsewhere for 'marxists',  since if you look in any
dictionary, marxism has nothing to do with spouting Pentagon propaganda as
fact.